MagicalNest.com ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
What are the payment options which Magical Nest provides me?
At Magical Nest you can shop with any of the following options, provided by our payment gateway partner PayU.
On our website:
- Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards.
- Debit card for more than 50 banks.
- Credit Card EMIs..
- Net Banking of all major banks like ICICI, HDFC, SBI, Axis etc.
At the time of delivery:
- Cash on delivery (in select cities)
Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
Yes, we do offer Cash on Delivery option but only for Bangalore currently.
How do I buy an Magical Nest product on EMI?
We offer credit card EMIs with our payment gateway partner PayU..
You will be required to pay the amount of your order in a specified number of installments through your credit card.
Once you've added the desired items into your cart, proceed to checkout as usual. When prompted to choose a 'Payment Option', select 'EMI'. Choose the card and the plan (3 or 6 months) of your choice and enter your credit card details. Once the payment is authorized, your order will be processed and shipped. You will need to pay the total amount, in selected number of installments, as per your credit card billing cycles.
What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
- For Credit Cards, keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC.
- For Debit Cards, keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy.
Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
Absolutely. Shopping with Magical Nest is completely safe. Transactions with Magical Nest are via the payment gateway PayU, which is both VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark on the Internet. PCI stands for Payment Card Industry and PayU is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
Does Magical Nest store my card or account information?
MagicalNest.com does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by PayU and subsequently by Visa/Mastercard/Banks directly without any information passing through us. However, we monitor and review transactions on an on-going basis, to identify potentially fraudulent situations and take immediate corrective steps to mitigate/limit any damage caused/likely to be caused from the same.
Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
The Magical Nest team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone. In fact, you should not be sharing this information with anyone else.
What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction?
- During the payment process using netbanking you may be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction is completed, you will be brought back to the Magical Nest website with your order details which you can keep a copy of.
- Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
How will transactions on Magical Nest appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
All transactions on MagicalNest.com will under the heading of "Ibibo-MagicalNest.com" on your Credit Card / Bank statements.
What should I do if a transaction fails?
- Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following: Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking).
- Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process.
What are Magical Nest's CANCELLATION, RETURNS & REFUND policies?
- If unfortunately you want to cancel the order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Refund will be made in the same form in which payment was made within 7 working days.
- All products can be returned with 30 days from the day of delivery. No questions asked.
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.